Replication via pgadmin

From: Abdul Rahman <abr_ora(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Replication via pgadmin
Date: 2008-09-19 04:06:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Replication via pgadmin

For replication via pgadmin, I followed the steps in this [follow the link below]

post. https://people.planetpostgresql.org/dpage/index.php?/archives/51-Setting-up-

Slony-I-with-pgAdmin.html

and took help for these steps from the post [follow the link below]

http://www.pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-support/2007-09/msg00101.php

Here I am facing the same problem as depicted in this site [Second one]. i.e.

Adding a new sequence:

      Right-click 'Sequences (0)' and select: 'New Sequence'

      Click 'Sequence' dropdown list item.

      [This step does not work for me, as I find at  this
point, there are

no sequence dropdown items so a sequence cannot be created at this point.

Otherwise if you have a sequence dropdown item, continue...]