Re: Forwarded mail...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Forwarded mail...
Date: 2002-10-21 15:16:11
Lists: pgsql-docs
> Any ideas on this?  Are we missing images?

Perhaps he's unhappy about the incomplete transaction of arch-dev.sgml.
It looks to me like the figures in the LaTeX original never got merged
in, leading to stuff like this:

    throughout concurrent data access. Figure
    \ref{connection} illustrates the interaction of the master process
    <literal>postmaster</literal> the server process
    <literal>postgres</literal> and a client application.

Right offhand, I can't see where the images in doc/src/graphics/
are being used anymore, either.  They used to be used, no?