default timestamp in postresql

From: azah azah <izza76(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: default timestamp in postresql
Date: 2004-07-29 07:16:28
Lists: pgsql-php
I need some help to solve a problem regarding transfer the db from
mysql to postresql.
Previously in mysql table field as below , will be add automatic in
database when execute insert statement.

             = submittime timestamp NOT NULL

But in postresql the timestamp cannot insert automatic when execute
insert statement.
How can I solve this problem instead of change the php code?

pgsql-php by date