How to use the SET data type? Help plz!

From: pgadmin(at)claymccoy(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to use the SET data type? Help plz!
Date: 2003-10-27 03:20:47
Lists: pgadmin-support
When I add a column a table I am able to choose the SET DataType, but there is
no obvious way to define the acceptable values for the set.
I'd like to use the gui that I use for creating all my other columns rather
than doing it by hand.  The generated sql from the gui doesn't even seem right
because it puts set in quotes.  I can't even enter sql by hand that should add
a set with values, of course my syntax might not be right as I can't seem to
find a good example for creating a set.
Can anyone help me in using sets with pgadmin?

pgadmin-support by date