From: Jim Nasby <jim(at)nasby(dot)net>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2010-03-10 16:24:11
Lists: austinpug
Sorry folks, it slipped my mind that we needed to secure a location for this month, both Mangias are booked.

Mark, do you think you'll have something secured for next month? If not I can look at Mangia, but we might need to move our meeting date/time. There's also a good chance Enova will have an office open by then.
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim(at)nasby(dot)net
512.569.9461 (cell)

austinpug by date

Next:From: Jim NasbyDate: 2010-04-06 17:03:28