Re: inline is not ANSI C

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Luis Amigo <lamigo(at)atc(dot)unican(dot)es>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: inline is not ANSI C
Date: 2002-01-30 15:43:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Luis Amigo <lamigo(at)atc(dot)unican(dot)es> writes:
>> configure arranges to #define inline as empty if your compiler doesn't
>> take it.  Is that not working as expected in your case?

> No it is not working as expected, I'd to remove them at my own.

Would you look at configure's test for this and find out why it fails
to detect that inline doesn't work?  As the only one with access to
the problem compiler, you cannot expect anyone else to fix this;
it's your responsibility to improve the configure test so it gets the
right answer on your platform.