bug on to do list reproducable at version 9.0-801

From: Kasia Tuszynska <ktuszynska(at)esri(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: bug on to do list reproducable at version 9.0-801
Date: 2012-02-08 00:31:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello jdbc mailing list,
We are using: version 9.0-801

I found that the inconsistent behavior we were expariancing with getTablePrivileges, has been logged as a bug and listed on :

[bugs] ACLs have changed format since the parsing code was written. The code only supports 7.3 style ACLs. DatabaseMetaData methods like getTablePrivileges do not work correctly against later servers

I was wondering if there is a timeframe by which this issue would be resolved.

Thank you,

pgsql-jdbc by date