Simple way to connect from Win32 app

From: Michael Vodep <mvodep(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Simple way to connect from Win32 app
Date: 2003-06-18 17:36:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi!
I am looking for a simple way to build an application on Windows - complied
with VC++ 6. I have read, that there are many problems with the libpq++ -
just under Windows :p
I dont want to use ODBC - so i hope, u can show me a HOWTO or a way, how to
build such an application :)
I have a FreeBSD machine - so is possible to build libpq.dll for Windows?

Thanks!!
michael (noob)
sorry for that bad english :)

--