Re: use of OID.Unknown

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: use of OID.Unknown
Date: 2005-11-08 17:43:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

The question is still valid. This is a usability issue which will
affect many users who switch from 7.4 to 8.x

I strongly suspect that the server will release a minor revision very
soon, which would allow us the opportunity to make this change.

I think Tom's objection is certainly of more concern.

Dave