PGAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3: Problem with Comment field in New Column Dialogue

From: "Andreas Neumann" <a(dot)neumann(at)carto(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3: Problem with Comment field in New Column Dialogue
Date: 2009-05-11 09:43:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I was testing PgAdminIII 1.10, Beta 3, and ran into the following problem:

When creating a "New Table" and then in the "Columns" tab, a "New Column",
the "Comment" text area seems to be disabled/blocked.

I am not able to type anything in this field at this stage. I can only
create the column and then add the comment later when editing an
individual column.

I tested on WinXP, 32bit. Can others reproduced the problem?

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann