Re: System application reference pages

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: System application reference pages
Date: 2000-11-12 06:17:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

Surely pg_ctl also belongs in that group.

One could make an argument that pg_dump, pg_dumpall, pg_restore, and
vacuumdb do too, though it'd be a weaker argument.  Also createuser,
dropuser, perhaps createlang/droplang.  All of these require superuser
privs to be more than marginally useful, so they strike me as primarily
admin tools not user tools.