Slony DDL Execute....

From: shafrudin <very(dot)shafrudin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Slony DDL Execute....
Date: 2009-03-25 06:07:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

i use slony 1.2.15 and postgresql 8.3.1. I Created replication database using
pgadmin and it works....
all change in master database can be follow by slave database but ddl
changes like alter and create table can not handle automatically by slony...
i read pgadmin documentation and i read section "Execute DDL scripts with
Slony-I" i follow and nothing work....
can anyone help me how to "Execute DDL scripts with Slony-I" using
pgadmin????