Re: [HACKERS] Re: pg_dump new -n flag

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: pg_dump new -n flag
Date: 1998-10-05 14:01:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us> writes:
> I remember Tom Lane saying there was some
> stuff missing from the sgml.

Last night I committed a ton of revisions to libpq.sgml; it's in good
shape now (except possibly for some bugs in sgml markup, which I don't
have an easy way to check here).  I still need to work on libpgtcl.sgml.

I've recommended to Tom Lockhart that we drop libpq.3 (for now), because
I don't want to transpose the results of that mammoth editing session
back into nroff format.  Eventually it ought to be possible to generate
man format from the sgml, if you prefer man pages.