createlang plperl

From: "Jennifer Lee" <jlee(at)scri(dot)sari(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: createlang plperl
Date: 2003-03-14 12:33:56
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hello,

I'm running cygwin 1.2.21, postgresql 7.3.2 on Windows XP and was
trying to add plperl to my databases with

> createlang plperl template1

I got this error message:
ERROR:  Load of file /usr/lib/postgresql/plperl.dll failed: dlopen:
Win32 error 126
createlang: language installation failed

I was able to add plpgsql and plpython with the above command
without any problems. Can anyone tell me if it's a problem with the file
or if I'm doing something wrong. I've just installed this recently and
everything else seems to be working fine so far. I wasn't sure if this is
a cygwin, Windows, or postgresql problem. Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Jennifer

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Shogo YahagiDate: 2003-03-14 14:21:42