easy enabling of debugging on Windows?

From: woodcock <woodcocs(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: easy enabling of debugging on Windows?
Date: 2009-03-05 10:21:35
Lists: pgadmin-support

I've been trying to find a way to debug my PL/Pgsql functions. The one click
8.3 installer doesn't create a \contrib directory and although I found and
downloaded the appropriate files I don't know how to make them. I even
tried an alternate front end admin tool and it won't work either without
'the corresponding Postgresql server module'.
Shouldn't it be easier than this?
I want to build functionality not spend a day and a half trying to find and
install a debugger! Why isn't it included as part of the install.