Re: Could we do pgindent on just utils/adt/xml.c in the 8.3 branch?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Could we do pgindent on just utils/adt/xml.c in the 8.3 branch?
Date: 2010-03-01 03:46:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Sure, I can easily do that, but I am not sure how to generate a typedef
> list for that release, except to use the old typedef collection method
> for that file. Is that OK?

One of the things I noticed while patching was that the 8.3 typedef list
was missing xmlChar and a few other typedefs that are used a lot in that
file :-(. So please don't use the same method you used in 8.3.

I think it would be close enough to use the current (just added to CVS)
typedef list. Or use the one you used for 8.4 if you have it handy.
There is not a lot of difference between the 8.3 and current code in
that file, so either of those are probably going to give you the same
results.