RESUME: Senior PostgreSQL DBA

From: OSS <beau(at)open-source-staffing(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RESUME: Senior PostgreSQL DBA
Date: 2009-03-03 02:36:30
Lists: pgsql-jobs

If your current search and/or recruiter isn’t generating worthy results, give
us a shot. We can usually locate 1-3 rock star candidates within a few hours
to a few days. Most of our clients are amazed at the caliber of candidates
we are able to find and the speed in which we do it.

To get started, simply send an email with the job details and the salary
and/or hourly range offered and we'll get to work.

Thank you,

Beau Gould
Executive Advisor
Capital Markets Placement