Regarding the LDAP connection string.

From: "SriHarsha Angara" <mynameissriharsha(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding the LDAP connection string.
Date: 2008-05-12 21:57:18
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hey,
I have setup a microsoft active directory server on say ip 127.0.0.1 .
i have a jsp that connects to a postgresql using a jdbc statement. Now
i pass some credentials in my connection statement i.e, username and
password. now i want this username and password to be authenticated
using an active directory user. Now on my active directory i have a OU
called "mygroup" under which i have another OU called "myusers", under
which i have myself as a user. now can anyone tell me what my ldap
connection string should be, that i have to place in my pg_hba.conf
file. Like i am confused with the cn dn dc ou etc. I am naive at this.
Like my database and the active directory are not even talking. I just
keep getting an error that says my pg_hba.conf file is erroneous. Can
someone kindly help me.
SriHarsha Angara

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Alberto OliveiraDate: 2008-05-14 14:43:01