Re: March Meeting?

From: Craig Addleman <CraigA(at)SHARECHIVE(dot)com>
To: "'josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: March Meeting?
Date: 2004-02-07 05:19:03
Lists: sfpug
I'm up for a meeting every month, Tuesdays/Wednesdays are good for me;
Thurdays are out.

Also, the company I work for, ShareChive, has offered meeting space
(quiet, large, looks out over the city) and food in support of Postgres,
no strings attached.

Location is not exactly downtown; we're located at 640 Second St, SF.
That's 6 1/2 blocks South of Market, between Townsend and Brannon, near
Pac Bell Park.

Craig Addleman
DBA
ShareChive