Re: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP

From: Craig Addleman <CraigA(at)SHARECHIVE(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP
Date: 2003-05-07 22:42:22
Lists: sfpug
I'll be attending.

Craig Addleman

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Berkus [mailto:josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 4:59 PM
To: SF Postgres
Subject: [sfpug] Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP

People:

OK.  We are confirmed for a meeting on May 14:

When: Wednesday, May 14, 7 pm - 9pm
Where:  Macys.com conference room in the Phelan Building,
        San Francisco
What: Two out of the following 3 presentations
        (depending on who's prepared the day before)
        Elein's Perl-based HTML Report Writer
        David presenting Bricolage
        Josh presenting "the Annotated PostgreSQL.conf file"
        And, time permitting:  Interactive query performance help.

RSVP REQUIRED !!! (if you have not already)

I picked the Phelan Building as our location this time because it was the
only
offered location that is near BART and has a projector.  For next time we
should really try to find a location in Berkeley/Oakland; please network,
people!  (Dror:  We can't meet at Zapatec again?)

While the meeting will not start until 7pm, some people will show up at
6:30pm
and order pizza based on who's attending.   The current attendees should be:

David W.
David F.
Elein
Josh
Patrick
Stephan

Definitely not coming is:

Keith

There are quite a few people on this list we have not heard from.  Speak up,

please!

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

    (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org)

sfpug by date

Next:From: Joshua RothenbergDate: 2003-05-07 23:08:56
Previous:From: Reece HartDate: 2003-05-07 22:07:35