Re: Speak Now or be Unsubscribed!

From: Craig Addleman <CraigA(at)SHARECHIVE(dot)com>
To: "'josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-03-17 16:38:23
Lists: sfpug
Keep my subscription active! Although I've been sporadically lurking for the
past 2 months, I plan on attending meetings. I went to the last but couldn't
find the location. If I had known attendance was an issue, I would've put
more energy into finding the entrance. While I don't have much expertise to
offer, I am more that willing to be supportive of a Bay Area Postgres user
group.

Craig Addleman
DBA
ShareChive LLC