Re: Dreamweaver 8 and PostgreSQL 'integration' with PHP???

From: "Mike Ellsworth" <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Greg Cocks" <gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL List - Novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dreamweaver 8 and PostgreSQL 'integration' with PHP???
Date: 2008-05-30 10:32:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Greg Cocks <gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi Ya,

> I recently got 'them' to buy me Dreamweaver 8, even though I liked Notepad2
> a lot!
> I have written code to connect my web site to successfully connect
> PostgreSQL to my dynamic web pages based on used input of parameters.
> As you maybe know, one of its pre-defined scripting systems (sic?) in
> Dreamweaver is PHP + MySQL.
> Is there a similar extension (?) available for PostgreSQL?? I had a good
> look over Adobe's Exchange site, Googled around, etc but no real luck –
> suggestions? thoughts?
> TIA! Cheers!
> Regards,
> GREG COCKS
> GIS Analyst V
> gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com

People haven't exactly jumped on this question, possibly because:
(1) nope, doesn't exist
(2) folks on this list may be more likely to think of PG ->
'Dreamweaverish' than DW -> PG.
We've been working on a project for quite awhile that is in category
#2. Probably irrelevant for your purposes as 'they' have already
bought DW 8, but if you had interest in playing with it during idle
moments, contact me off list. Could use another 'bug reporter'. :-)