Re: PostgreSQL banner for tradeshows -- art to review

From: "Mike Ellsworth" <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL banner for tradeshows -- art to review
Date: 2007-06-28 20:03:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 6/28/07, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> Robert Bernier wrote
> > looks too busy
>
> Maybe it's a contrast thing, but it looked too plain on my screen.
>
> /D

Although I found the person that made this, I can say, "I don't know".if it
is good/bad or other. I think it would be a good idea to forward the pdf to
the outfit that manufactures these displays and ask them, "What do you
think?" They would probably have a pretty good feel on what it would
*really* look like as a final product and possibly offer a suggestion or
two. Likely they've run 100's, if not 1,000's of these things.

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth