getSuperTables

From: Paolo Ambrosio <p(dot)ambrosio(at)tecnoteca(dot)it>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: getSuperTables
Date: 2010-04-29 12:49:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I need the JDBC3 method getSuperTables for a software I'm working on.

I have implemented it using syntax and coding guidelines as close as possible to the rest of the surronding code. I tried it with PostgreSQL 8.4, and I don't know the structure of the catalog for version 7, so it throws an exception if the server version not at least 8.0.

I am attaching the patch and I would appreciate if someone could take a look at it, and perhaps commit it into the cvs repository.

Regards,
Paolo

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Pavel MilovantsevDate: 2010-04-30 16:03:28