Re: Offset

From: David Wheeler <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Offset
Date: 2003-08-28 18:04:56
Lists: sfpug
On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 10:36  AM, David Wheeler wrote:

> I wonder if MySQL 4.1 will be able to do this? If not, and I add this
> to Bricolage, we won't really be able to port it to MySQL. Oh, well!

To answer my own question, it looks like it does:

   http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Nutshell_4.1_features.html

It calls them "derived tables", which makes sense to me. Couldn't see
an obvioius place in the PostgreSQL HISTORY file describing when the
feature was added to PostgreSQL, though. If anyone knows, I'd
appreciate it.

Regards,

David

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org

sfpug by date