RC1 on Native Win32 - patch required

From: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "'pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Thomas Lockhart'" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Subject: RC1 on Native Win32 - patch required
Date: 2001-03-26 09:16:07
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello!

The following very short patch is required to make the native Win32 client
work with 7.1RC1. Without it, libpq works fine, but not psql.
Two things are patched:
1) mainloop.c, call to "pqsignal" is wrapped in #ifndef WIN32. All other
calls to pqsignal are already wrapped, so it shuold be safe.
2) config.h.win32 - added "#define HAVE_ATEXIT" since Win32 uses atexit()
and not on_exit().

I hope these can go in before release - it seems to me they are safe because
they affect only the native Win32 platform.

With this applied, client side on Win32 native can move to the "confirmed
working" list.

//Magnus

<<win32_patch_RC1.diff>>

Attachment Content-Type Size
win32_patch_RC1.diff application/octet-stream 952 bytes