RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

From: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "'Byron Nikolaidis'" <byron(dot)nikolaidis(at)home(dot)com>, Kovacs Zoltan Sandor <tip(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu
Subject: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Date: 2000-10-23 17:12:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Perhaps the amount of work required to maintain the ODBC driver would be
lower if it was changed to sit on top of the libpq library. It is a large
thing to move it there, but once it's done it should be easier for it to
follow the upgrades without requiring large work.

Disclaimer: I haven't checked the code out really much, so I can't say if
this is true :-)

Other than that, perhaps some kind of "test suite" that should be "checked
off" by somebody before each relese - not necessarily checked by the person
maintaining it every time?

//Magnus

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Sandro DentellaDate: 2000-10-23 22:16:04