Re: The service did not respond to the start..

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Michael Adler" <adler(at)glimpser(dot)org>,"Liviu Taloi" <ltaloi(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>,<pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: The service did not respond to the start..
Date: 2002-05-09 15:55:11
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I've had similar troubles with recent versions but find that 1.09 runs
well on XP & 2K Pro using the Local System account.

I've used it with 7.1, 7.2 and recent 7.3 dev snapshots with no problems
at all, even running 7.2 & 7.3 simultaneously. Note that this is on my
laptop, so the load is next to zero. I've never tried it with any
production apps.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Michael AdlerDate: 2002-05-09 16:28:25
Previous:From: Robert J. Sanford, Jr.Date: 2002-05-09 15:48:47