Re: pgsql: Document txid functions.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Document txid functions.
Date: 2007-11-05 16:35:36
Lists: pgsql-committers

> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I thought the stuff was adequately documented already, which is why I
>> suggest just reverting this.

> OK, so how about removing just the "Query Function" column. I thought
> the field descriptions where useful.

What I'm objecting to is the <sect1> status.

If you want to keep the verbal descriptions of the snapshot components
I'd suggest sticking them below the existing table that describes the
functions. This is the way we have historically handled additional info
for functions that belong on the System Functions pages.