Re: Disallow premature is broken

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Disallow premature is broken
Date: 2006-01-27 15:02:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz> writes:
>> In the short term though, I say just stop it crashing and let's get a
>> release out seeing as Tom is getting antsy about FC5 :-)

> What's the next deadline Tom? I ask to know how much I'm under pressure.
> If we are too late I could sleep for a shorter time today.

No, no, working on too little sleep is a good way to mess up...

According to http://fedora.redhat.com/About/schedule/
the next deadline is test3 devel freeze on 6 February, which is
a week from Monday.  So if we can get a release made by say the
middle of next week, there's plenty of time to push it into FC5.

BTW, I do have an x86_64 FC4 machine here, and will try to look at that
buffer overflow report today.