Re: Compiling psqlODBC on Unix without postgres installation

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <marcopb(at)interfree(dot)it>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compiling psqlODBC on Unix without postgres installation
Date: 2009-01-04 00:54:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

libpq needs the present psqlODBC fundamentally. However, although it is not support,
the past inheritance logic can be used. The following options can fulfill your hope from
the situation after Makefile was already made by configure. But, I have to change the
option of configure...:-(

-DNOT_USE_LIBPQ

I support indispensable Make by the reason for avoiding confusion.
Probably, It is Many users' hope is supported.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito