Need info on installer

From: "Ramamurthy Kandikere" <ram(at)crystalfab(dot)com>
To: pgsql-in-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need info on installer
Date: 2008-08-08 08:15:12
Lists: pgsql-in-general
Hi,
Greetings

We have developed a software which uses PostgreSQL as well. We are planning
to package PostgreSQL along with our software.
Could you send details about creating the PostgreSQL installer? any script?

I hope you are using windows instsller to create the postgresql installer. I
would like to know how to set the pre-configuration details as you are doing
now.

It would be great if you reply at the earliest.

Thanks
Ram

pgsql-in-general by date

Next:From: MVM Murali Krishna (India - Bangalore)Date: 2008-10-21 07:56:17