Error in PGSL in cywin with windows 2000

From: Jeison Morais <jeison(dot)morais(at)semparar(dot)net>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error in PGSL in cywin with windows 2000
Date: 2005-07-11 18:49:37
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi

My name  is Jeison and is trying to have access postgresql after the
installation and I do not obtain.

I had access postgresql successfully after the installation, but later that
I restarted the computer I did not obtain to have access the postgresql
again.

The message that appears for me is this:

$ psql template1

psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused

I tried to restart and to stop the postmaster, but I also did not obtain.

Which is the problem?

Thanks

Jeison

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Richard DunneDate: 2005-07-13 15:59:50