pgAgent on Macbook

From: Poonam Nijhawan <pnijhawan(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAgent on Macbook
Date: 2009-06-04 04:43:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Support,

I have installed pgagent on my Macbok version 10.5.7. It's running on Postgres version 8.2.10. I created the schema and I was able to see jobs node there.

I have not started any daemon as I don't know how to do that.

Could you please provide some instruction on how can I get the pgagent running on my MAC Book. Please let me know if there is a document that I need to follow.

I understand that for Linux, there is a separate binary pgAgent-3.0.0-Linux.tar.gz‎ (415 KB‎)

Do we have anything of this sort for MAC. pgagent worked fine on Windows which is a 32 bit operating system, how about MAC since it is a 64 bit Operating System.

Please guide on this.

Regards
Poonam