Translation to Macedonian

From: "Goce Smilevski" <smilevsk(at)sonet(dot)com(dot)mk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Translation to Macedonian
Date: 2007-04-17 23:06:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

I see that the Macedonian translation is outdated (if it has ever been
maintained) and I intend to spend time to update it. I installed pgAdmin3
1.6.3 and poEdit 1.3.6 and started translating strings. But, I noticed
that some standard yes/no/cancel dialogs cannot be translated, most
probably because they are rendered using the wxWidgets library. I also
noticed that wxstd.mo is located into each language directory. My
questions is: will pgAdmin be completely translated (along with
wxWidgets-rendered text) if the wxstd.po file is translated separately and
the compiled .mo file copied into the mk_MK directory ?

Regards,
Goce Smilevski.