Re: Silly typo in proc.h

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Silly typo in proc.h
Date: 2012-01-30 00:00:09
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> writes:
> In proc.h, it says:
> "Prior to PostgreSQL 9.2, the fieds below "
> This is obviously a typo, and should read "the fields below".

Fixed, thanks.

> It's difficult to know where I should be drawing the line with this
> stuff. Should I continue to report trivialities like these as bugs?

Hmm ... it's not a "bug", strictly speaking, since by definition it
doesn't affect functionality.  But I think this sort of thing is worth
cleaning up, just because it distracts would-be readers of the code.
Perhaps better to mention this sort of thing on pgsql-hackers instead
of pgsql-bugs.