Re: Minor documentation bug

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Minor documentation bug
Date: 2001-05-01 03:05:36
Lists: pgsql-general
Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net> writes:
> In /usr/local/pgsql/doc/html/runtime-config.html:
> The order of the lists do not seem to match.

Definitely a tad confused --- fixed for 7.1.1.

> BTW can I send to the bugs list w/o subscribing?

The current policy on the pg lists is you can post anyplace, but your
post will be delayed for human approval if you're not subscribed.
(Typically it'll take a day or so for Marc to get around to it...)
AFAIK pgsql-bugs is not different from the rest.

I believe there's a form somewhere on our website that you can fill out
to send to pgsql-bugs without being subscribed, also.  I don't think
those submissions are delayed (we haven't been spammed via the form
yet ;-)).