Need more reviewers for CF1

From: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need more reviewers for CF1
Date: 2011-06-16 16:44:33
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Folks,

I realize that a bunch of our regulars are busy with wrapping up 9.1. However, I'm sure that there were more than 3 round robin reviewers for the 9.1 CFs. Where are you hiding?

9.2 CF1 is underway ... if you are available to review patches, and have not already taken a patch or been assigned one, please speak up now!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.