Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>,pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks
Date: 2004-12-22 21:12:19
Lists: pgsql-www
Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net> writes:
> I think we should leave it as is for now and we can revist it if someone from
> the pyscopg group comes forward.

I think this is a good idea, not because I have any doubt about whether
psycopg is being updated, but because there don't seem to be any psycopg
people hanging around the mailing lists (I've surely not seen much
discussion of it).  I think the community's download page should only
recommend software that the community develops or at least has some
experience with, so that we can answer questions about it.  I'm not sure
if pyscopg fits in that category...