Re: On columnar storage (2)

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: On columnar storage (2)
Date: 2016-01-31 13:11:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

So we discussed some of this stuff during the developer meeting in
Brussels and the main conclusion is that we're going to split this up in
multiple independently useful pieces, and write up the general roadmap
in the wiki so that we can discuss in detail on-list.

I'm marking this as Returned with Feedback now.

Thanks everybody,