MeetMe Systems offline

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: sysadmins(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MeetMe Systems offline
Date: 2015-07-29 14:23:36
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

MeetMe provides us with a couple of servers on which we host a number of
different services.

They let us know yesterday that there would be maintenance today but the
downtime was expected to be short and during the 0800-1000 hours this
morning. Unfortunately, it appears that they are either still doing
work or are having issues with the changes as the systems have now been
offline for ~30 minutes (from ~0945-1020).

I have reached out to our contacts there and have not heard back. We'll
send another emails when we get any information or have updates.

Systems impacted:

Host: merak
VM: selek (search.postgresql.org)
VM: calondia (PGCAC)
VM: arkaria (Mailing list archive backend)

Host: merik
VM: gothos (git.postgresql.org)
VM: nessik (ns1.postgresql.org)
VM: wrigleys (website backend)