Re: MultiXact truncation, startup et al.

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>,"pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MultiXact truncation, startup et al.
Date: 2013-11-30 01:15:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Okay, I have pushed all these patches, including the fixes suggested
here and then some.

Hats off to Andres, who handled all the bug analysis, figured out the
test cases that tickled things in all the wrong ways, and came up with
the patches.  Whenever we meet again, let's make sure to find a real
good restaurant and let me invite you a nice dinner.