Re: Minmax indexes

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Minmax indexes
Date: 2013-09-17 21:03:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thom Brown wrote:

Thanks for testing.

> Thanks for the patch, but I seem to have immediately hit a snag:
>
> pgbench=# CREATE INDEX minmaxtest ON pgbench_accounts USING minmax (aid);
> PANIC: invalid xlog record length 0

Silly mistake I had already made in another patch. Here's an
incremental patch which fixes this bug. Apply this on top of previous
minmax-1.patch.

I also renumbered the duplicate OID pointed out by Peter, and fixed the
two compiler warnings reported by Jaime.

Note you'll need to re-initdb in order to get the right catalog entries.

Attachment Content-Type Size
minmax-2-incr.patch text/x-diff 6.3 KB