Fw: Re: Austin startup week

From: Jon Erdman <postgresql(at)thewickedtribe(dot)net>
To: "austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Jim Nasby <JNasby(at)enova(dot)com>, "Evans, Grant" <gevans(at)enova(dot)com>, "Cindy (Cynthia) Wise" <cwise(at)enova(dot)com>, "Hudson, Matt" <mhudson(at)enova(dot)com>
Subject: Fw: Re: Austin startup week
Date: 2013-09-04 07:15:00
Lists: austinpug

FYI. Anyone have any ideas (besides me hitting up the python pug people, who may very well already be using their space for their meeting) / interest?

For reference, the original message (and reply history below):
====
I'm putting together 2013 Austin Startup Week (http://www.atxstartupweek.com/) line-up and wanted to reach out again this year to see if the Austin Postgres Users Group is interested in participating this year. It looks it'll fall during Austin Startup Week this year, and I'd love to add it in as one of the events happening during the week!

If you guys are interested in participating this year, would you be willing to relocate downtown?

The only requirements we have to be a part of Austin Startup Week is be free and open to the public, include a link to Austin Startup Week in your event listing, put our sign near the door of the event, and include us in promo (and, we'll do the same!).

Let me know if you are interested via email - jacqueline(at)atxstartupweek(dot)com(dot)

Thanks,
Jacqueline Hughes
===
--