Indians Unite

From: "Hindu" <india_for_hindus(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: hindu(at)hindu(dot)net, [208(dot)19(dot)72(dot)35](at)giasbm01(dot)VSNL(dot)NET(dot)IN
Subject: Indians Unite
Date: 2000-04-12 18:39:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This mail is being sent only to indians.if any one else receives this it is in error. if you would like to be removed from the list please reply with the word remove in the subject line.
The intention of this mail is to awake the indians to the fact that india is in danger of being enveloped by foriegn religions. Even indian based religious organisations are taking to the net to propagate such foriegn religions. We have identified a few such sites to be guilty of such unacceptable practises which are basically fanatic in nature with links to like minded sites. We solicit your support in banning these sites. A typical example is the following:

1. http://www.njchurch.org

read hindu philosophy and hindu literature at the following fabulous sites
1. http://www.hindulinks.org/
2. http://www.hindu.org/. Become a Hindu.