Re: New archives for testing

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New archives for testing
Date: 2012-12-28 23:22:07
Lists: pgsql-www
On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 03:32:21PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> So. Please go test it. And give some feedback.
>
> While there is a lot that can be done to improve the experience, and
> we can discuss that endlessly, I would like to ask people for now to
> focus on things that *don't work*, or things that are *worse than
> before*. Once we've tried to deal with those as well as we can, we can
> switch over. Then we can improve things further. But let's not get
> bogged down trying to add every new feature now - let's just get it
> far enough to make it better than before as a first step.

I am confused about how to read a thread.  If I an on this email
message:

	http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHGQGwFkhcwJbMgqmGQkUDoHOLxtC--9XpZXQ_t8669YFpRP-w@mail.gmail.com

how do I read the next email in the thread.  Is it the two "Responses"?
The old system would just have a "next in thread" option and could just
keeping hitting "next in thread" to see all the thread emails.