Re: foreign key locks

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: foreign key locks
Date: 2012-11-05 13:37:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers
FWIW I have gotten a lot of feedback about this patch, and since I don't
have time right now to produce an updated version, that I'm going to
close this as Returned with Feedback, and submit an updated version to
the upcoming commitfest.

This patch still needs much more review -- for example, as far as I
know, the multixact.c changes have gone largely unreviewed; they have
changed somewhat since Noah reviewed them (back in version 15 or so, I
think).  Of course, to me it all makes sense, but then I'm only its
author.

--
Alvaro Herrera                         http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvherre/
"Everybody understands Mickey Mouse. Few understand Hermann Hesse.