Looking for a PostgreSQL consultant

From: "Dr(dot) Michael Meskes" <michael(dot)meskes(at)credativ(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for a PostgreSQL consultant
Date: 2012-08-28 11:52:27
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Do you enjoy working with PostgreSQL?

In that case, we might be looking for you.

credativ is an active part of the PostgreSQL community and this time we are
looking to expand our team in Bangalore, India.

Who are we?

Open Source is our passion. Founded in 1999, credativ is an independent
consulting and services company which operates its Open Source Support
Center from five centers in the US, UK, Germany, India and Canada,
offering a wide range of services and technical support for PostgreSQL
and many other Open Source projects.

As an addition to our technical team we are looking for committed
consultants.

Your job will be exciting and multifaceted:

You will be the technical contact for our PostgreSQL customers and will
answer all questions related to PostgreSQL usage. This includes, but is
not limited to: technical support; planning and supervising of migration
projects; design and integration of technical infrastructure for
PostgreSQL usage in business critical areas; and training for our
customers.

Do you have excellent knowledge about PostgreSQL and Linux systems? Do
you feel at home with SQL, Bash, and at least one of the following:
Perl, Python, C/C++, Java? Is your approach to providing service
friendly and customer oriented? Then this job is for you.

The position will be located in Bangalore, India.

Why would you want to work for us?

You will be part of the Open Source community. We offer the possibility
to work actively on Open Source projects. Your colleagues have unique
knowledge that they like to share with you. We work as a team without
much of a command structure, in a relaxed atmosphere. Some short term
travels are expected to client sites or to our other offices.

We look forward to your application. Please include your availability
and your salary requirements.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, President/Director
Tel.: +49 (0)2161 / 46 43 0

credativ GmbH, HRB Moenchengladbach 12080,
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Moenchengladbach, Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Joerg Folz