Re: average query performance measuring

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Rick Otten <rotten(at)manta(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: average query performance measuring
Date: 2012-08-21 18:53:16
Lists: pgsql-performance
* Rick Otten (rotten(at)manta(dot)com) wrote:
> It seems like we almost have everything we need to track this in the stats tables, but not quite.  I was hoping the folks on this list would have some tips on how to get query performance trends over time out of each node in my cluster.

I'm afraid the best answer to this is, honestly, "upgrade to 9.2 once
it's out"..

http://pgeoghegan.blogspot.com/2012/03/much-improved-statement-statistics.html

If what's described there doesn't match what you're looking for, then
please let us know what else you'd like, so we can further improve
things in that area..

	Thanks,

		Stephen