Re: "Serializable Snapshot Isolation in PostgreSQL" presentation at VLDB in Istanbul

From: Dan Ports <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: "Serializable Snapshot Isolation in PostgreSQL" presentation at VLDB in Istanbul
Date: 2012-07-02 22:16:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
[resending as I wasn't subscribed to the list when I originally sent
this message; apologies if you get it twice]

You can find the full text of the paper at:
http://drkp.net/drkp/papers/ssi-vldb12.pdf

It doesn't assume familiarity with SSI, so it might be a good place to
start for someone who wanted to learn how SERIALIZABLE mode works (in
great detail). There are also some new benchmark results that may be of
interest.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/